Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Get Rich Plan: Update.

So people are gonna have to call me the flood starter, cause I make it rain.

If you blumpkins that happen to read this piece of shit blog can lay down the pipe and remember back to my first post~~~I said I was gonna be a trizillionaire soon thanks to e-earnings.

I am on my way, folks.

I can make Forbes listed motherfuckers look like penny pushers. That's right, I just broke the .03 earnings mark. I am rolling in the dough. I just bought lil-wayne's grill, his car, his company, his girl, his mama, is poppa, nicki minaje, drake....and all those young moolah yahoos.

 Lil Wizzy, tryin to figure out where his grill is.


In other news....

Bears and Packers are playing Sunday.

I went to the local mob bosses to take out a hit on the whole packers team, then i went to my bookie to drop some crop on the bears to win.

Oh boy.

packers will be swimming with fishy's, I will be swimming with Jessica Alba and Nathalie Portman.

As Dave Chappelle once said,"IMMMMM RICCCCCHHHHHHH, BITCHHHH." 


No comments:

Post a Comment