Thursday, January 6, 2011

Look ma, no hands!

Over NYE I was in Peru in a very fancy club called Allure.

I was with Leo DiCaprio.



That guy is fucking crazy. After drinking what could have been 3 to 12 bottles of Andre (great Champagne), we started snorting lines of hot sauce to keep us awake. Little did we know, Peruvian hot sauce, like just about everything else in Peru- is made out of high quality cocaine.



I guess I should have been a little skeptical , since the hot sauce was white and came with a complimentary 100 dollar bill.

Leo pulled me over and said, "you wanna know how we ended inception?"

He did a whopper line, and pulled out his totem and spun it.

I shit you not, that thing spun for what seemed like ages, In fact, I don't remember it falling over...

No comments:

Post a Comment