Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lets Get Fucked Up

31 days of fucked up'ed'ness is upon us.

Its my birthday soon

And as I turn a year older, 57, To be exact; I still can't help but feel excited.

What awaits me in these new waters of age and wisdom.

Is this when Jameson stops tasting like Jameson, and Starts tasting like candy.

Is this when tequila is commonly  gulped before 9 am?

Do I now get to gamble with my pants off?

Can I masturbate in Church yet?

If a Korean gets on a train in Boston with only 85 dollars and with a height under 4'1''
And an italien can't smell burning eggs in the winter

Do I use club soda to remove that stain?

These are all questions Ive been aching to answer, and answering is aching my old balls.

Lets all get fucked up these coming 31 days

and remember the good times with friends and families,








 Put on your blackout eyes
its time to see your future

4 comments:

  1. you're so cool with your tattoos and social event pictures and alcohol references and such.

    i wish i was cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can be

    just get a drunken tattoo

    smoke alot of illegal drugs

    and have a photographer

    duh

    ReplyDelete
  3. its more about me feeling excited for myself turning 21

    ReplyDelete
  4. swag

    let's smoke illegal drugs together one of these days.

    ...PS about 5 of the 6 ads on the left of your page are for urine odor removal. anything more you'd like to share with us today?

    ReplyDelete