Thursday, December 16, 2010

Obsessed With Rejection


Im a huge Megan Fox Fan, as you can see.

I always go to this same starbucks. It is on North Ave. Across the street from a walgreens. You may know which one I speak of. I go there @ least once a day. I buy a venti coffee frappafagoo, its 4.50 every time. And everytime I pay 4.49. And then I spend about a half an hour explaining to the cashier why I should be afforded that extra penny. They were already excited by the idea of giving me an extra penny, but "NO" I tell them. I do not need their handouts. You see, there is a much greater reasons to give me my Faggacino.

Aliens

Thats right. E.T.'s. 

Fuggin Space Invaders, if you will.

They are trapped on our planet.

They need our gay coffee to get back home. It is the closest comparable substance to the rocket fuel only found on their home planet.

Without it, they are like Illegal Alien Aliens

And im not cool with that.

Coming here and stealing out jobs

giving us tips on how to better our species and earth

they took R JOBS

space aliens

Go back to space mexico

1 comment: